Thursday, March 13, 2008

Daddy goes to camp

This has been a busy week. I took my first trip to visit where my mommy grew up. I spent the whole weekend there while Daddy was at the Men's retreat. Daddy had the camera so Mommy did not get a lot of pictures of me. This week I got my first cold. It has not been too bad, just a stuffy nose and I am trying to be brave. I got some mail from France this past week. See what I am wearing in the picture above, it is from my friends Alex and Guy in Briancon, France. It is very nice and cozy. I also got a sozo sleepsak from my friend Henry in Chicago. I can't believe how many friends I have even though I am still so little! Saturday I will be 1 month old, and it will be St. Patricks day. I might not be Irish, but I have an Irish name, So I will celebrate and put some pictures online then. Here are some pictures of Daddy at camp.
Daddy got to shoot a gun for the first time. He also played broomball, ping pong and got to drive a snowmobile. Daddy says he really loves Covenant Point and he can't wait until he can take me up to camp too.

1 comment:

melanie. said...

what a great thing for flory! amalio got denied his visa - we're just going to keep trying, but in the future, i guess. i can't wait though for him to experience all of the things that flory is doing!