Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tribute to the Bump

Check out this growing bump. We have had a wonderful time over the past few months feeling this bump move and stick out in funny places. Although it is hard to capture on camera, we wanted to try to at least show how much Liam is moving and changing positions. We always laugh when I become a bit lopsided. He seems to prefer hanging out on the right side of me, which as I hope you can see in the photos above, makes things a little uneven. So here is a big beautiful and ever changing bump.

On a side note, thank you to everyone who participated in the last poll concerning the amount of perfume/cologne that you use. Although everyone who voted said they sprayed 0-3 times, the one person who said they sprayed more than 12 times still believes that this is better, and also holds that if any africans had voted, they too would have chosen +12 or more sprays. I guess some people just think that American's do not know how to dress up. Maybe he is right, most Africans and Europeans that I know certainly dress up more than I do with my jeans and sweatshirts....

No comments: