Congrats to lucky commenter # 3 and # 8, i will be emailing you shortly!
Potty Training can be messy work. Today was day one of a three day program that we are trying out with Liam. I must say that I think he is doing a great job so far. Maybe 50% of the time he is able to go in the potty and not in his pants. And EVERY time he has gone in his pants, he is the one who tells me...so I know that HE knows he has gone pee. Hopefully we can make even more progress tomorrow!
Well, the good folks over at ALL are helping with the potty training. They have sent me a bottle of All Oxi-Active laundry detergent to try out and to help clean all those 'yucky' wet and dirty underwear! I have already done a couple of loads of laundry and will likely be doing some more as we continue the potty training process, and so far it has worked great!
All Oxi-Active features:
- delivers 2-in-1 advanced cleaning power
- vibrant whites and bright colors
- safe for both traditional and high-efficiency washing machines
- cleans better then the leading Oxi liquid detergent on tough stains like: grass, blood, wine, grape juice, coffee with milk, and chocolate ice cream.
For more information you can check it out here at http://www.all-laundry.com/
You can buy All Oxi-active at any mass merchandiser, drug retailers and food stores nationwide.
or, if you are lucky, you can win a free bottle here!!! Two lucky readers will each receive a bottle of All Oxi-Active! How to win you ask???
Leave a comment on this post telling me which laundry detergent you use most often, and please include your email so I can contact you if you win!!!
Extra Entries: (leave a comment for each one you do!)
- follow me with Google
- Spread the word and tell me how you did it (Tweet it, Facebook post, etc...)
- If you have kids, tell me your potty training story.
Contest ends on June 5th and I will email the winners June 6th. They will have 48 hours to respond or else I will choose another winner. Good luck!