Thursday, February 28, 2008

2 weeks old

I am growing so big. Mommy and Daddy took me to the doctor and I am already 8lbs 7oz. Everyone tells me that I am a very good boy. I don't cry to much and I like to sing a lot. I sleep a lot too, although Mommy wishes I slept a bit more at night... I just get to hungry and I need a midnight snack. Here are some pictures Mommy and Daddy took of me this week. I got a new hat from my friends at Covenant Point. Daddy is going to the Men's Retreat next weekend and I was very upset when Mommy told me that I had to stay home with her and could not go with Daddy. Peek-a-boo!
Daddy likes me in my cool Army clothes.Uncle Matt is already trying to teach me all about the world of remote controls, PS2, computers and any other type of electronic games and toys...Here I am in a cool outfit from my friends the Coopers and the hat and blankets were made for me by my Great Grandma Beckstrom. Don't I look cute in blue???

No comments: