Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Almost here...

Sunday my sister put together a great baby shower for us. It was great to see all our friends again and we had a lot of fun playing games and eating lots of good food and cake. :). We got lots of great gifts and now I think we are ready for baby to come. Flory finished making Liam's bed this morning and I have been driving him crazy with my need to organize and get things ready BEFORE the baby comes instead of AFTER. I guess the women in Africa don't prepare much before hand and he is not understanding the 'nesting' stage I am in. But he is handling it well.
Here are some of Liam's new friends, waiting to welcome him to his crib. Below Blake and Flory try to guess how big is that big round belly...



Kerry, Vanessa and Beth put on an award winning dirty diaper on Nicole.
Jodi is not so sure about the baby food tasting contest.

Yesterday morning we were at the doctor and I had been hoping that we would be induced or something, but he thinks the baby is too big and doubts he will even drop, so... he says we will wait until 39 weeks and then see what to do next. He sounds like he really thinks a c-section will be best for us instead of putting the baby at risk. So I think we might have another week at least unless baby decides to try to come on his own. We will be ready for him whenever he does come.
Sarah and the Shaw Girls

No comments: