Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Play Hard

I have been busy filling up my days by playing hard. In fact I love to play so much that I dont ever want to sleep again! The other night when Mommy put me to bed, I cried so hard for so long that Daddy came and took me out and into bed with him. That is when I started giggling and cooing and laughing. Then I went over to Mommy and started blowing farts on her shoulder! This made Mommy and Daddy laugh real hard, even though they kept saying I was a naughty boy for not going to bed when I was supposed to. I guess if I stay this cute, I can get away with lots of stuff!!! Here are some pictures to show you what I have been up too...
Here I am with my pals Jenna and Joey. I play with them once a week. Mommy loves to take my picture!
Arn't I cute?
Lookin at my daddy.
My first ride on my new tricycle!!! Yummy!!!
Just trying the hat on for size...
Here I am with Grandma just after bath time.

1 comment:

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

The hats are so cute on him! I love the oversized cowboy hat.