Saturday, August 2, 2008

Its August Already!!!

Hey everyone, I can't believe how fast my first summer is flying by. I have been busy learning how to sit up on my own. I tumble sometimes but I am getting pretty good at it. I also like to put EVERYTHING in my mouth. Here I am attacking the playmat. Yum.
Fingers anyone?
Sometimes I am good and I will play and sleep in my own bed.
Here I am with one of my tumbles....but at least I know how to fall with a smile on my face.
Although I learned that you need to be carefull when you are leaning your head backwards. The urp follows the rule of gravity and travels UP my head instead of DOWN my chin! Thats all for this week. Come back next week for more photos!

2 comments:

Sarah H. said...

He has gotten so big! He is darling.

Anonymous said...

Oh... what a doll!
I'll be back to keep up on his adventures!